Best Practice in Early Childhood Intervention
About our Best Practice in Early Childhood Intervention eLearning course:
The aim of early childhood intervention is to ensure that parents and other important adults in the child’s life can provide young children with disability and/or developmental delay with experiences and opportunities that help them gain and use the skills they need to participate meaningfully in their everyday lives.
Research shows that providing children and families with timely, comprehensive and well-integrated early intervention support, under a family-centred, best practice framework, will lead to better long-term outcomes for children and families, fostering inclusion, a sense of belonging and greater participation in their communities.
Reimagine Australia’s Best Practice in Early Childhood Intervention eLearning has been designed by Australia’s leading early childhood intervention practitioners, to provide you with the latest tools to effectively enable and support you in your work with children with developmental delay and/or disability and their families, using a best-practice approach.
What the course covers:
- The program covers four key areas based on the National Guidelines for Best Practice in Early Childhood Intervention:
- Universal Principles
Who the course is designed for:
- ECI Practitioners such as Key Workers, Early Childhood Special Education Teachers, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Orthoptists, Audiologists and NDIA/ECEI staff.
- ECEC Practitioners such as Preschool Staff, Long Day Care Staff, Occasional Care Staff, Family Day Care Staff.
- School Staff such as Principals, Assistant Principals, Classroom Teachers, Learning Support Teachers, Teacher’s Aides and School Counsellors.
- Health Professionals such as General Practitioners, Maternal Health Nurses, and Pediatricians.
- Community Organisation Staff such as Out of School Hours (OOSH) Staff, Playgroup Staff, Sports Coaches or Volunteers, Martial Arts Instructors, Music Teachers and Dance Teachers.
What you receive:
- 6 hours of online professional development
- Enduring access to online tools and resources
- Certificate of Completion
Designed for flexibility:
For those seeking personal continuous learning opportunities our eLearning programs have been designed to be flexible, easy-to-access and fit your lifestyle. Enrol in our Best Practice in Early Childhood Intervention eLearning today and let us better equip you in your life-changing work with children and their families.