Ready.Set.School! – Transition to School in Western Australia
This course is part of a suite of Ready.Set.School! courses. Transition to School in Western Australia course will guide anyone involved in the transition to school process in WA for children in their early years with disabilities and developmental delay through a best practice approach.
This course will cover:
- Best practices for the transition to school process for children with disabilities and developmental delays’
- Key terminology used, and awareness of the laws protecting the rights of children and families within the education system
- What and who is involved in a community-wide approach transition to school for children with a disability or developmental delay
- The importance of a planned transition to school and sharing information
- The differences between an early childhood education setting and a mainstream school education setting