Ready.Set.School! – Transition Guide for Schools
This course is part of a suite of Ready.Set.School! courses. The Transition to School Guide for Schools course provides an overview of the Transition to School process for schools who provide education to young children with disabilities and/or developmental delays or differences.
This course will cover:
- The Best Practices around transition to school for children with disabilities and developmental delays
- What we mean by a community-wide approach.
- What your role in this process is
- What you can do to help support families and schools during this transition
- Reflect on your own practice and consider what you could do differently