Best Practice for Educators
Course Access: Lifetime
In this course, learners will be guided through scenarios on how to apply Best Practice for Early Childhood Supports to an education setting, and how to be more aware of disability and developmental vulnerabilities in the classroom, and what to do in the case of detection.
This course will cover:
- various scenarios centred around children in an early year’s education setting.
- A recap of the best practices and an overview of applying best practices into your role
- Exploring and applying evidence base, standards, accountability and practice and outcome-based approach through scenario-based learning
- Exploring and applying engaging the child in natural and inclusive and participatory practice through scenario-based learning
- Exploring and applying culturally responsive practice and family-centred and strengths-based practice through scenario-based learning
- Exploring and applying collaborative teamwork practice and capacity-building practice through scenario-based learning